AMIA 2020 Virtual Annual Symposium Sponsorship Opportunities
AMIA’s Annual Symposium is the nation’s largest gathering of informatics professionals, attracting attendees who represent health systems, academia, clinical research, government, public health, health IT, research institutes, pharmaceutical and medical device companies. From clinicians to researchers to health data scientists, engaging through AMIA is a fast-track to the most influential researchers, thinkers, and doers in the informatics community.
Participating in the Annual Symposium will increase your organization’s visibility and reputation among informatics professionals. It is the perfect virtual venue to connect and communicate with end-users, purchase influences, innovation-seekers, and decision-makers.
AMIA Sponsorship Opportunities
Put your organization’s name at the forefront of our attendees’ minds at the AMIA 2020 Virtual Annual Symposium. From focus groups to digital advertising packages, build name recognition with AMIA Annual Symposium sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities that benefit and support your partnership efforts.
Sponsor Recognition & Benefits
AMIA welcomes our 2020 Virtual Annual Symposium sponsors. We value your support and represent that through significant visibility throughout the online event and in our robust meeting marketing and outreach.
Examples of 2020 Recognition:
- Premier recognition based on level of support- greater visibility with the higher-level sponsorship levels.
- Pre- and post-show attendee list (name, title and organization, note: AMIA does not sell attendee or member contact information).
- Post event visibility inside recorded Annual Symposium conference proceedings.
- Additional benefits!
How Do I get started?
Whether you participate in the meeting as a sponsor, exhibitor, or both, the Annual Symposium is a great way to showcase your organizational support for AMIA and our vast membership network. Explore opportunities at the AMIA 2020 Virtual Annual Symposium and reach 2,500+ informatics professionals and students.
- Sponsorship Opportunities or Corporate Membership Benefits: Contact Kathryn Hitchcock, Director of Industry Partnerships, firstname.lastname@example.org, 240-479-2133.
- Virtual Exhibition: Contact Lauren Koleszar, Senior Meetings and Exhibits Coordinator, email@example.com, 301-657-5903.