The AMIA Annual Symposium is the world’s premier meeting for the research and practice of biomedical and health informatics. The meeting gathers the whole AMIA community of students and professionals, plus academic and corporate members, and government and non-profit partners.
The Annual Symposium agenda includes more than 600 presentations, panels, posters, plenaries, keynotes, exhibition, roundtables, showcases, special events and networking opportunities.
The Annual Symposium attracts 2,000+ attendees and serves a multidisciplinary, interprofessional community.
- Clinical and health informatics professionals -- physicians, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, and other clinicians
- Translational and clinical informatics scientists, researchers and educators
- Biomedical and health science librarians
- Advanced students pursuing a career in informatics
- Developers, computer, artificial intelligence and data scientists
- Government officials and policymakers
- Consultants and industry professionals