AMIA 2020 Virtual Annual Symposium Virtual Exhibition Hall
AMIA is recognized across the world of health and healthcare as the leading organization serving professionals and students informatics. With 5,600 members and growing, the AMIA 2020 Virtual Annual Symposium brings together informatics professionals from diverse backgrounds committed to transforming health through informatics.
AMIA Exhibit Opportunities
In this age of inbound marketing, one-on-one relationships with your customers are more important than ever. Engaging with your customer through AMIA is like being introduced by a trusted friend. Opportunities are in real time. Become an AMIA meeting exhibitor and you can:
- Be in the same virtual environment as your competition;
- Have one-on-one access to frontline influencers;
- Let prospective customers, prospective employees, and students virtually engage with you and your team of experts.
What Will My Virtual Booth Look Like?
Your Virtual Exhibit Booth Package Includes:
- Exhibitor Listing – Company Name, Address, Description, Booth Number, Email Exhibitor Button, Sales Contacts.
- Social Media Links
- Website URL
- Company Logo
- Unlimited Product Categories – Choose categories that attendees can search for
- Online Product Showcase - Engage attendees with detailed product descriptions along with full color images (1)*
- Press Releases - Brand Messaging. Get more coverage by sharing the latest news about your company (1)*
- Documents Upload (2)*
- Videos – Engage attendees with a video on the online profile (This replaces the Learning Showcase Presentation in the virtual environment) (1)*
- Directory Profile Header Image
- Highlighted Listing – Make your company stand out with highlighted listing.
*Upgrades with additional offerings are available!
Exhibit Booth Pricing
Commercial/Non Academic Forum Member Booth: $2000
*AMIA Academic Forum Member Booth: $1000
*Academic Forum booth pricing applies to Full and Affiliate Members of AMIA’s Academic Forum. Does not apply to Emerging Program Members. Contact Lauren Koleszar for promotion code to receive Academic Forum booth rate.
Questions About Exhibits?
Contact Lauren Koleszar, Senior Meetings and Exhibits Coordinator, email@example.com, 301-657-5903, with any questions on the AMIA 2020 Virtual Exhibition.