AMIA 2022 Clinical Informatics Conference Sponsorship Information
AMIA’s Clinical Informatics Conference (CIC) is making a mark on healthcare. More than 600 clinician informaticists of all disciplines will gather in Houston to share their experiences and innovations in bringing the technology advances out of the lab and into the patient room.
CIC’s workshops, presentations, poster sessions, and networking events give attendees the practical tools they need to leverage technology in new ways to advance healthcare delivery, access, and outcomes.
Become a Sponsor. Build Your Brand. Build Your Business.
Sponsorship is a critical, differentiating part of a well-thought-out media and marketing plan. Of all the media you can use, sponsorship is the most personal. It allows you to connect in meaningful ways with the audience you’re trying to reach. Join us at CIC, AMIA’s fastest growing conference, to connect with your target audience.
- Chief Medical Informatics Officers
- Chief Medical Officers
- Chief Nurse Informatics Officers
- Chief Nurse Officers
- Physicians, Nurses, and other Clinicians
- Hospital, Academic Medical Center, and Health System Representatives
- Doctors of Medicine who are board-certified in clinical informatics
- Health IT Industry Representatives
- Students, Postdocs, and Clinical Informatics Fellows
As a sponsor, you can increase your company’s visibility and prestige, shape the image of your company, and impress upon the informatics community your company’s commitment to advancing the field. High-level sponsorships, educational session sponsorships, special event sponsorships, and brand-building sponsorships — these opportunities allow you strategic placement and prominence at every turn so your investment turns into business success. They allow you to get noticed — and get results.
AT CIC, your sponsorship will give you the chance to…
- Reach informatics decision makers and influencers
- Connect with customers, potential customers, and industry leaders looking for actionable data and insights
- Position your company as a thought leader and offer valuable education
- Showcase your company and its solutions, products, and services
- Strengthen your brand credibility
- Demonstrate your commitment to the field of informatics
- Recruit informatics talent you for your organization
- Network with fellows, postdocs, and other students emerging in informatics
- Support AMIA — the attendees’ professional home
The Sponsorships & Advertising Prospectus includes a comprehensive list of opportunities available at the AMIA 2022 Clinical Informatics Conference. All sponsorships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The following high-level sponsorships will provide the most exposure before and during the event. Secure your company’s position today!
Title Sponsor - $35,000
Set your company apart from all others participating in CIC through this grand show of support that won’t be missed by attendees. As the exclusive Title Sponsor, your company will receive the following benefits and exposure.
Premier Sponsor - $25,000
As a prestigious Premier Sponsor, your company will receive the following benefits and exposure.
Major Sponsor - $15,000
As a Major Sponsor, your company will receive the following benefits and exposure.
Beyond CIC, AMIA offers other ways to engage in the informatics community and reach your target audience. Each year, AMIA holds two other in-person conferences — the Informatics Summit and the Annual Symposium — that provide opportunities for you to connect and build rapport with informatics professionals.
Plus, AMIA's Corporate Membership Program is designed to help you strategize and make the most of your available resources. Being a corporate member means strategically partnering with AMIA to not only help focus your marketing — but also to contribute to something bigger. Partnering means building your brand while engaging in AMIA, enhancing the association's initiatives, improving member benefits, and advancing the field of informatics. Partnering means showing your support for AMIA's members and for their careers and professional development. Partnering means positioning your company as an industry leader and a credible resource. Become a partner and break the industry sales barrier. If this is of interest, let's schedule some time to talk.