AMIA 2019 Annual Symposium Women in Informatics Networking Event (WINE)
Saturday, November 16 | 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Women attendees are invited to the Women in Informatics Networking Event (WINE), hosted by the Women in AMIA Initiative.
1919 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Closed event for women.
Meet with other women to discuss
- Stop networking, start making connections
- Navigating the glass cliff
- Switching your career: When life calls for a U turn
- Her success does not diminish mine
- Imperfect courage- Leaving comfort behind and going scared
- You can have it all but who wants it (Work life balance)
- Changing environments (academia to industry or vice versa)
- Interacting when your colleagues are mostly men
- Women and Men as Leaders: Leadership styles and perceptions
- 30-Second Stories: Toxic Behaviors at Work and What, If Any Action Did You Take?
- Open mingle area- Go anytime you want!!!
Complimentary drink + Cash bar