The CIBRC Bundle is a Premium Package offering all of AMIA’s clinical informatics board review tools at a discount. Participants have the opportunity to engage in self-paced learning using CIBRC Online Plus, with its 27 lectures of content directly related to the Delineation of Practice along with the 250 practice test questions. Learners also engage in the 3-day experience of the live meeting where they interact with CIBRC’s renowned faculty and with colleagues.
Most of our past CIBRC attendees have chosen the CIBRC Bundle for their exam preparation approach. AMIA offers the popular CIBRC bundle since the blended learning experience has generally been shown to be an effective approach to a deep and long-lasting learning experience in CME.
The Clinical Informatics Board Review Course offerings are designed to provide:
- An overview of the content on which the examination for certification in the subspecialty of Clinical Informatics is based.
- Sample questions for each of the major topic areas
- References for additional study
- Test-taking tips/what to expect on the exam
- Up to 55 hours of certified CME content
- Opportunities to self-assess to identify areas of strength and weakness
AMIA Clinical Informatics Fellows (ACIF), contact Jeffrey Williamson to receive reduced rates for CIBRC Products.
Individuals who complete the Clinical Informatics Board Review Course in either of its formats should be able to demonstrate knowledge of current clinical informatics practice, as evidenced by their ability to:
- Incorporate the fundamental knowledge and skills of clinical informatics along with understanding of the healthcare system into informatics practice
- Improve care delivery and outcomes through the use of clinical informatics tools, such as clinical decision support, health data analysis of individuals and populations, and health information technology tools
- Deploy health information systems that are integrated with existing information technology systems across the continuum of care
- Establish and maintain data governance structures, policies, and processes
- Lead health informatics initiatives and innovation through collaboration and stakeholder engagement across organizations and systems
- AI and Machine Learning
- Applied Decision-Support
- Building Effective Healthcare IT Teams
- Clinical Data Standards
- Clinical Decision-making
- Computer Programming and Methods of Software Development
- Data Analytics
- Data Management
- Ethics, Privacy, Legal, Regulatory, and Financial Issues in Informatics
- Evaluation of Clinical Information Systems
- Evidence-based Practice
- Health Information Systems and Applications
- Health System Performance and Evaluation
- Healthcare Quality Improvement
- History and Current State of Informatics
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Implementation & Operation of Clinical Information Systems
- Leadership Models, Processes and Practices
- Natural Language Processing
- Pathology Informatics, Ancillary Systems, Special & Emerging Data Sources and Device Integration
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Systems, Databases, Networks
- The Health System
- Workflow, Process Redesign, and Change Management
AMIA requires all persons who wish to attend the AMIA CIBRC Live Course to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means at least 2 weeks have passed since having received the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson Janssen vaccine.
AMIA requires masks inside the hotel for all AMIA CIBRC attendees (except as necessary when eating or drinking). Faculty members may take their mask off while giving their presentation.
Waiver of Liability
Attendance at indoor conferences like the AMIA CIBRC Live Course may involve a risk of exposure to COVID-19. By registering for the AMIA CIBRC Live or Bundle, registrants knowingly assume that risk. On behalf of yourself as well as your family and heirs, you hereby release from liability, and waive all claims against, AMIA, its officers, directors, and employees for any harm, injury, and damage of any nature suffered by you should you contract COVID-19. You will comply with all applicable health and safety laws and directives, as well as any guidelines of AMIA.