Purchase of CIBRC Online Plus or the CIBRC Bundle includes 1-year subscription access to the online course. Using your AMIA login, you will have access to the content for a year – from date of purchase.
When AMIA transfers your access over to the refreshed course, your total time of access to the online course remains one year, and includes the time you have used for the current course.
Note that there is no live-meeting only option for CIBRC.
To register for the CIBRC Online or CIBRC Bundle (Premium Package):
- AMIA members: login to your AMIA account using your email and password. Use password help if you have forgotten your password.
- Non-members: You will have a record in the system if you have been a past AMIA member or attended an AMIA event. Please login using your email address and password. Use password help if you forgotten your password. Create your account.
- Become an AMIA member and save on CIBRC products: After you have added the course registration to your cart, click "Continue to Shop." Once you select the membership category and add it to your cart, the non-member registration rate will automatically change to the member registration rate.
CIBRC Online Products
Purchases made at this site (for CIBRC Online) are not able to be refunded. All sales are final.
CIBRC Bundle (Premium Package)
No refunds will be issued for the online course portion of the CIBRC Bundle. No refunds will be issued for the Live course portion of the bundle, unless due to a medical emergency at which point you must contact AMIA in writing and provide a written note from a medical professional. You will receive a refund for the Live course portion of the bundle minus a $50 processing fee. You will still have access to the Online course.
Cancellation of a registration does not constitute cancellation of a hotel room. Please be sure to handle both separately. AMIA is not responsible for penalties associated with failing to cancel a hotel reservation.
Registration and participation in AMIA meetings and activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to AMIA's use and distribution of the registrant or attendee's images or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio record such events and activities.
Accommodations can be made for a variety of needs (breastfeeding, dietary, visual, hearing, mobility). Please contact Lauren Koleszar as early as possible to discuss your needs.
AMIA is proud to be an organization of diversity and inclusion, and we want all members to have confidence in our collective commitment to efforts and actions that demonstrate that commitment regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, race, or religion.
AMIA is committed to providing an atmosphere that is welcoming and that supports our goals for members to learn and grow professionally. Consistent with this commitment, it is AMIA policy that all participants at AMIA meetings will enjoy a welcoming environment that is professional, collegial, and harassment free. All participants at AMIA meetings are expected to behave in a courteous, professional and civilized manner and to refrain from demeaning, discriminating or harassing behavior or speech. This policy applies to all participants including attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, guests, staff and contractors.
Unacceptable behaviors include:
- intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning speech or actions by any participant at an AMIA meeting and in one-on-one communications carried out in the context of the meeting.
- harmful or prejudicial verbal or written statements or visual images (including presentation slides) related to age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, race, religion, or other personal characteristics.
- unwelcome and uninvited attention, contact, or physical harm;
- real or implied threat of professional or personal damage.
Individuals who experience, witness, or become aware of unacceptable behavior at an AMIA meeting should report the incident to an AMIA staff member. Any person who has suffered physical harm or believes their physical safety is threatened should notify venue security or call 911.
AMIA reserves the right to remove an individual from a meeting without warning or refund, to prohibit an individual from attendance at future meetings, and to take such other actions as deemed appropriate by the AMIA Board of Directors.