The CIBRC Bundle is a Premium Package offering all of AMIA’s clinical informatics board review tools at a discount. Participants have the opportunity to engage in self-paced learning using CIBRC Online Plus, with its 27 lectures of content directly related to the Delineation of Practice along with the 250 practice test questions. Learners also engage in the 3-day experience of the live meeting where they interact with CIBRC’s renowned faculty and with colleagues.
Most of our past CIBRC attendees have chosen the CIBRC Bundle for their exam preparation approach. AMIA offers the popular CIBRC bundle since the blended learning experience has generally been shown to be an effective approach to a deep and long-lasting learning experience in CME.
The Clinical Informatics Board Review Course offerings are designed to provide:
- An overview of the content on which the examination for certification in the subspecialty of Clinical Informatics is based.
- Sample questions for each of the major topic areas
- References for additional study
- Test-taking tips/what to expect on the exam
- Up to 55 hours of certified CME content
- Opportunities to self-assess to identify areas of strength and weakness
Purchase of CIBRC Online Bundle includes 1-year subscription access to the online course.
Individuals who complete the Clinical Informatics Board Review Course in either of its formats should be able to demonstrate knowledge of current clinical informatics practice, as evidenced by their ability to:
- Incorporate the fundamental knowledge and skills of clinical informatics along with understanding of the healthcare system into informatics practice
- Improve care delivery and outcomes through the use of clinical informatics tools, such as clinical decision support, health data analysis of individuals and populations, and health information technology tools
- Deploy health information systems that are integrated with existing information technology systems across the continuum of care
- Establish and maintain data governance structures, policies, and processes
- Lead health informatics initiatives and innovation through collaboration and stakeholder engagement across organizations and systems
- AI and Machine Learning
- Applied Decision-Support
- Building Effective Healthcare IT Teams
- Clinical Data Standards
- Clinical Decision-making
- Computer Programming and Methods of Software Development
- Data Analytics
- Data Management
- Ethics, Privacy, Legal, Regulatory, and Financial Issues in Informatics
- Evaluation of Clinical Information Systems
- Evidence-based Practice
- Health Information Systems and Applications
- Health System Performance and Evaluation
- Healthcare Quality Improvement
- History and Current State of Informatics
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Implementation & Operation of Clinical Information Systems
- Leadership Models, Processes and Practices
- Natural Language Processing
- Pathology Informatics, Ancillary Systems, Special & Emerging Data Sources and Device Integration
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Systems, Databases, Networks
- The Health System
- Workflow, Process Redesign, and Change Management
No refunds will be issued for the online course portion of the CIBRC Bundle.
No refunds will be issued for the Live course portion of the bundle, unless due to a medical emergency at which point you must contact AMIA in writing and provide a written note from a medical professional. You will receive a refund for the Live course portion of the bundle minus a $75 processing fee. You will still have access to the Online course.
* AMIA Clinical Informatics Fellows (ACIF), contact the AMIA meetings team to receive reduced rates for CIBRC Products.
Registration and participation in AMIA meetings and activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to AMIA's use and distribution of the registrant or attendee's images or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio record such events and activities.
Accommodations can be made for a variety of needs (breastfeeding, dietary, visual, hearing, mobility). Please contact the AMIA meetings team as early as possible to discuss your needs.