The program consists of seven 3 quarter credit courses, one of which is the practicum. The entire program is taken remotely and there are no requirements to come to the campus.
Upon completion of the Clinical Informatics Certificate Program, students will be able to:
- Support or lead development of strategic direction for health information within the clinical enterprise
- Participate in or lead development of clinical knowledge management tools
- Support or lead the health IT systems development, procurement, and implementation process
- Support or lead evaluation of health information systems and applications
- Represent the enterprise’s interest in the national health IT debates, and particularizes that debate to meet local needs