Why Advertise with AMIA?
AMIA leads the way in transforming health care through trusted science, education, and the practice of informatics. AMIA connects a broad community of nearly 5,600 professionals and students interested in informatics. AMIA is the bridge for knowledge and collaboration across a continuum, from basic and applied research to the consumer and public health arenas and actively supports the work of two dozen working groups across five domains:
- Translational Bioinformatics
- Clinical Research Informatics
- Clinical Informatics
- Consumer Health Informatics
- Public Health Informatics
For information about advertising opportunities, conference advertising and rates, please contact Lisa Gibson, Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org, 301-657-5909.
Where Do You Want to Advertise?
AMIA eNews – Member Communications
Frequency: bi-weekly (every other Thursday)
- File format: Jpeg or gif, no flash
- 96 dpi
- 500(w) x 100(h) pixels (full banner)
- file format: jpg, png, gif (no flash or SWF file)
- Requires active hyperlink
- $1,200 for three consecutive issues
- $2,300 for five consecutive issues
- Frequency: 2 month insertions
- Specs: (Jpeg or gif, no flash)
- Size: 235w x 120h, 72 dpi
Banner ad placement (2-month expire) for $2300
Scientific Journal Advertising
Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association (JAMIA) media kit