Tuesday, March 23 – 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. EST
Save the date! This session will be in zoom. The link to join the event will appear in the virtual platform.
1. Opening remarks: Dr. Omolola Ogunyemi - 6:30 - 6:40 p.m. EST
- Table topics (6 groups) - 6:40 - 7:20 p.m. EST
- Wrap-up, sharing reflections - 7:20 - 7:30 p.m. EST
- Stop networking, start making connections - Duo (Helen) Wei
- Navigating the Glass Cliff / Courage - leaving comfort behind and going scared - Rubina Rizvi
- Switching your career: When life calls for a U-turn, changing from academia to industry or vice versa - Shireen Atabaki
- How "volunteering" can help your career - Polina Kukhareva
- You can have it all but who wants it? (Work-life balance) - Laura Barrett
*Blowing Off Steam and Work Stress to Relax: Share Your Guilty and Healthy Pleasures!
- How to interact when your colleagues are mostly men? - Donghua Tao