Everything you’ve ever wanted professionally — resources to advance your career, credibility and expertise, the ability to truly transform health and healthcare — it’s all within reach as soon as you join AMIA.
As an AMIA member, you’ll be able to:
Connect with 5,000+ informaticians and expand your professional network
- Collaborate with colleagues in several discussion forums and 25 working groups
- Meet fellow members in person by taking advantage of discounted rates for AMIA’s 4 annual conferences: Annual Symposium, Health Policy Informatics Forum, Informatics Summit and Clinical Informatics Conference
- Find and connect with other members using the AMIA Member Directory, which allows you to search by location, expertise and more
Learn about the latest research and emerging thinking in the field
- Stay up-to-date on the latest research by taking advantage of digital access to the Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association (JAMIA) and the Applied Clinical Informatics (ACI) journal — peer-reviewed scientific journals that publish regularly
- Learn about recent research and its potential practice implications directly from the studies' lead authors themselves through the monthly JAMIA Journal Club webinars
- Stay in the know about all kinds of relevant opportunities, events, policy updates, research, and more by reading our 3 email newsletters
- Purchase relevant books and journal subscriptions at discounted rates
- Access materials from past conferences and recordings of past webinars in the AMIA Knowledge Center
Grow your professional skills and build your career
- Build your leadership skills by volunteering to serve as a peer reviewer or on a committee
- Post your résumé and apply to jobs in the AMIA Career Center — and also post jobs for discounted rates
- Earn CME/CE and MOC credits by attending AMIA conferences and reading journal articles
- Physicians: Prepare for board certification by taking advantage of discounted rates to the Clinical Informatics Board Review Course (CIBRC)
Become a leader within AMIA and in the field of informatics
- Step up as a leader in the field by presenting your research at one of AMIA’s 4 annual conferences
- Gain recognition for your work and commitment to informatics through awards and fellowships
Ready to join? Great! Let’s get started.
To join online, click the button above and click Create an Account.
To join by phone, call 301-657-1291.
To join by mail, print and fill out this membership application. Then, mail it with payment to AMIA at PO Box 412989, Boston, MA 02241-2989 &mdash.
Ready to renew? Thank you!
To renew online, click the button above and click the Renew Online link. Don’t forget to update your demographic information. Need a copy of your invoice? Contact AMIA Member Services at 301-657-1291, option 1.
To renew by phone, call 301-657-1291.
To renew by mail, return the invoice we sent you with payment to PO Box 412989, Boston, MA 02241-2989.
We’ll help you design a custom benefits plan that makes the most sense for your employees. Explore AMIA’s Corporate Membership Program.