AMIA has assembled the most content ever obtained from a Clinical Informatics Conference for continuing professional development and learning. Scientific and education content featured at the AMIA 2021 Virtual Clinical Informatics Conference is now available as one comprehensive digital collection.
Full access to the Digital Collection remains available through May 20, 2022.
What is Included in the Collection?
- More than 80 hours of presentations from AMIA’s applied informatics-focused conference including content in six major topic areas: Value-Based Care and Informatics Business Operations; Usability, Efficiency, and Experience; Clinical Decision Support and Analytics; Learning Health Systems; Interoperability and Informatics Infrastructure; and Leadership, Advocacy, and Policy.
- Opening keynote address from Christine Sinsky, MD, Vice President of Professional Satisfaction at the American Medical Association.
- Closing keynote address from Jack Li, MD, PhD, President-elect (2021-2023) of the International Medical Informatics Association, and Distinguished Professor, College of Medical Science and Technology at Taipei Medical University.
- 60 sessions including oral presentations, ignite-style talks, panels, and workshops.
- 130 posters including narrated 3-minute overviews recorded by presenters.
- Slides from presentations.
- 81 hours CME/CNE Credit.
*his option is available to those who purchased the live registration rate for the Clinical Informatics Conference and want to upgrade to receive access to the digital collection.