2022 ACI and Clinical Informatics Conference Special Topic Section
AMIA is delighted to partner with ACI - Applied Clinical Informatics to publish a Special Topic Section featuring content presented at the AMIA 2022 Clinical Informatics Conference (CIC). The conference Co-chairs of the Scientific Program Committee will serve as ACI Associate Editors in collaboration with the ACI Editor-in-Chief to identify and publish the best work presented at the AMIA 2022 Clinical Informatics Conference.
The practitioner-focused content presented at the CIC aligns with the common goals of ACI and AMIA in disseminating exemplary informatics scholarship that leverages technology in novel ways to advance healthcare delivery, access, and outcomes. The ACI Special Topic Section from the AMIA 2022 CIC will be available September 2022. You can find prior CIC publications including "Celebrating Clinical Informatics as a Specialty Practice" and companion manuscripts in Applied Clinical Informatics; Issue 02, 2020.
ACI is an official eJournal of both AMIA and IMIA that enables sharing knowledge between clinical medicine and health IT specialists as well as bridging gaps between visionary design and successful and pragmatic deployment.
- Paul Fu, Jr., MD, MPH, FAMIA, FAAP, City of Hope
- Rosemary Kennedy, PhD, RN, MBA, FAAN, Connect America
- Christoph U. Lehmann, MD, FAAP, FACMI, FIAHSI, UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Associate Editors to invite submission of 10 to 20 papers at the conclusion of CIC.
- Authors will have up to eight weeks to submit work to ACI.
- Candidate papers peer reviewed from June to September.
- Decisions issued by September with articles published in ACI as approved.
- Final publication of 2022 Special Topic Section editorial and manuscripts estimated by December 2022.