AMIA 2021 Annual Symposium Kids Camp Licensed Childcare Service
To support our members and their families a licensed childcare service provider will be onsite during the AMIA 2021 Annual Symposium. The Kids Camp Licensed Childcare Services are available October 30-November 3.
Children participate in age-appropriate activities including arts and crafts projects, active games and more in a safe, nurturing environment.
The AMIA community prospers through the success of members who are supported and empowered to reach their career goals. The service supports members balancing childcare needs while pursuing professional development during the meeting.
- Dates: Saturday, October 30 – Wednesday, November 3
- Age Range: Kids Camp childcare is open to children ages 6 months – 12 years.
- Hours: Full day 8:00 a.m. – 5: 00 p.m. and half day (four consecutive hours) rates are available.
- Meals: Meals are not included in the camp fees. Parents can send or bring lunch to the center.
- Daily rate varies based on age of child: $100-$125 per day
- Hourly rate with 4 hour minimum: $11-$13 per hour
Once registered, the child is expected to attend during the hours registered. Notice must be provided at the earliest possible time if the attendance schedule changes.
- Requests for refunds must be submitted BEFORE October 22, in writing, to the ACCENT offices.
- No refund for cancellation made after that time.
- Any registration made after October 22 will receive no refund.
- "No Shows" receive no refund.
This policy is to ensure proper staffing. Accent reserves the right to substitute programs of same/greater value, or cancel programs based on enrollment.
Kids Camp licensed childcare service is contracted through Accent on Children's Arrangements. Some restrictions apply to registration. Waiver form required.