Check your confirmation email or AMIA Symposium emails for your Registration QR Code. This is for your self-check-in!
Proceedings, Tutorial and Pre-symposia Handouts are available in the AMIA Knowledge Center. There are NO PAPER HANDOUTS.
Visit the AMIA Knowledge center at knowledge.amia.org and login. Registrants have access to AMIA 2015. Download specific files or the entire PDF (2170 pages).
Please note, the PDF Proceedings download file is very large. We encourage you to download it before you arrive to the Symposium. Please DO NOT attempt to download via the hotel's WiFi.
Registration/Welcome Desk Location: Yosemite Foyer
Hours: AMIA registration staff will be available during the following hours.
|Friday, November 13||4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, November 14||7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, November 15||7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Monday, November 16||7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, November 17||7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, November 18||7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.|
WHO? WHAT? WHEN? ONSITE INFORMATION
- Questions? Concerns? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow Twitter @AMIAinformatics for real time updates
- Tweetup with colleagues #AMIATweets15 at the Networking Meet-up
- Use hashtag #AMIA2015 to share with others
- Connect via WiFi access Wireless Network: Hilton Events Password: amia2015
- Download the Proceedings link from TBA, login and go to knowledge.amia.org.
- Download Tutorial and Pre-symposia Handouts. No paper handouts will be available.
- Claim CME/CE/MOC Credits after the event
EVENT AND ROOM CHANGES/ANNOUNCEMENTS
Career Fair CV reviews are back!
Sign up at the onsite registration desk. Limited spots open Monday and Tuesday during exhibit hours only.
LOST AND FOUND
Go to the AMIA registration desk to report or drop off an item. Electronic items are given to hotel security.
DOWNLOAD the WORKING GROUP ITINERARIES
AMIA’s Working Groups have created great sample itineraries focused on specific content to help attendees navigate the AMIA 2015 program. Cross check these lists with your own Itinerary to make sure you don’t miss a thing.
- Biomedical Imaging Informatics Working Group itinerary
- Clinical Decision Support Working Group itinerary
- Clinical Information Systems Working Group itinerary
- Consumer and Pervasive Health Informatics Working Group itinerary
- Evaluation Working Group itinerary
- Genomics and Translational Bioinformatics Working Group itinerary
- Global Health Informatics Working Group itinerary
- Intensive Care Informatics Working Group itinerary
- Knowledge Representation and Semantics Working Group itinerary
- Natural Laungage Processing Working Group itinerary
- Nursing Informatics Working Group itinerary
- Open Source Working Group itinerary
- People and Organizational Issues Working Group itinerary
- Pharmacoinformatics Working Group itinerary
You may print your receipt directly from your AMIA account. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Login to your AMIA account at www.amia.org/myprofile
- Click on ‘My Profile’
- Go to ‘Invoices and Transactions’ tab
- Scroll down to ‘Events’ and click on ‘View Details’ on the ‘AMIA 2015 Annual Symposium’ line
- Scroll down to ‘Payment Information’ and click on ‘View/Print Invoice’